Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012

Good morning Starshine! The  Earth says "Hello"!!!





I love the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". It is one of my favorites. I love the story that surrounds the fantasmical adventure that the children have as they walk through the gigantic factory in awe at each and every candy and sweet they could ever dream of, knowing that only one of them will, in the end, be the winner of Willie Wonka's prize. How much they lust for the sweetness, licking their lips at the sight of the great churning chocolate river and the luscious taffy pullers.In the end, the winner finds out that all that Willie ever wanted truly, was a friend. Someone that would like him for him and not judge him for his choices, however extreme and outlandish they were.

 I always wondered what it would be like to actually see a factory like that, only in my fantasy it would be a salty-treat factory like pretzels or potato chips.

I often wondered about seeing what the process of these treats being made was like. If I could get use to the overwhelming smell of grease and salt mixed with doughy heaviness perforating the atmosphere. Would I really enjoy it that much? If I knew as a child what I know now, then of course not!!

Ok enough about my fantasies of greasy horribly yummy treats..........I might have to go get some....NOT!!!





So I got up this morning, with all the intent to watch the sunrise.......no, really, I did, stop laughing....


Ok so I know where I didnt go....back to bed!! I completed a workout at home, cleaned up a bit, now I am working around the house(and kitchen). it's times like these that may be lethal for me to stay at home....

Well, I guess if I keep myself busy and not shove samples in my mouth, I might just be ok.....What do you think?

Might be hard.....but remember.........















I have a habit of being hard on myself....yes, sometimes, too hard....but I think with the right kind of support and healthy choices, that I am making a lifestyle change and not just dieting. I keep telling myself that I did not put on these pounds all overnight, so I must look at my changes and weightloss the same way.

Now that I have vented....well at least someone reading knows what I mean....I am now needing to take another break!!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day, Keep up the good work!!!!

Peace peeps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment