Friday, September 28, 2012

WHEW!! Let's get the day on!!!

Day 4:

This morning was awful! Tired worn out from crying myself to sleep....let's just say a LITTLE bit sore, shall we......the walk to the bus stop and back up the flight of stairs.......but

As I walked in the door, to the beautiful silence, well and Pandora's spa radio playing....I fought the overwhelming urge to say SCREW it! I am going back to bed.........

NOPE!! Guess what I did.....it may not work for you, but it did for me, today anyways :)... i stepped on the scale....196.2....!!!!!!

OK! That was motivation for the next 40 agonizing minutes of cardio (toneitup.com) and XFIT's Booty shaping routine!

Let's just say.....I am not as sore as I thought I would be, although I may feel it tonight!  haha! O well....the more I do it the more I will be able to handle it....and you know what??

I FEEL GREAT! HA, TAKE THAT BODY!!!!

I want my children to know that I want to stick around for awhile!! I want to be able to go on long walks and not be winded. I don't want to become a mass of toxic cells accumulating and waiting for the final explosion of my heart, liver, kidneys or any other group of cells in my body..... I want to be an inspiration!! Maybe not to you....it may not be for you that I am doing this, (go figure) NO! I want to be an inspiration to .....drum roll.....MYSELF!

I want to be my own motivator and coach. I have had so many other people tell me how motivating I am to them, how they wish they could be strong like me(??) Now it's time that I become my own life coach!!!

You can do it too, or not......your decision.   As for me?  I SHALL CARRY ON!!!

PEACE PEEPS!!!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Proud of you girl. The plan works if you work the plan :)

    ReplyDelete