Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1, 2012

Does anyone ever get that feeling that you just want to give up, surrender and completely abandon all your hard work?

Well, I am at that point! I am just not feeling it for the past few days. I went to "cleansing" and decided to not keep going yesterday and let me tell you the cravings I have had! I am just really down and out today, I guess. I just want a bit of peace of mind, that I am not the only one who has had to battle with this.....










I sometimes feel that I just need a vacation like somewhere serene and peaceful.....but that might just get me in the mood to eat!  LOL



Somewhere like here........



O well, I guess it's just gonna be one of those days!  I hope everyone has a great day today!


Peace Peeps!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cleanses actually aren't good for your body. They throw your electrolytes out of balance. The best thing to do is just keep eating as healthily as you can afford to. Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete